(Part Qualified) FP&A - Group Reporting Analyst - Property/Real Estate - Bank/Liverpool St.
Your new company
A chance to join a large Real Estate company in the City of London. The company specialises in real estate/property management and are actively recruiting for a part qualified (ACCA/CIMA) Accountant to join their team. The company offers hybrid working, great progression and development and are leaders within the real estate services industry.
Your new role
As a Group Reporting Analyst you will:
- Review month-end journals, accruals
- Be responsible for balance sheet reconciliations, P&L reviews
- Consolidating accounts
- Assist with budgets/forecasts
- Create/update models for analysis
What you'll need to succeed
- Sound Accounting knowledge and experience of reviewing month-end packs
- Journals, accruals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Consolidation of reports/accounts
- Exposure to analysis, reviewal of month-end packs
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
- Hybrid working
- Study support
- Excellent benefits including private medical, group income protection etc.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.