This would be the ideal opportunity for a qualified looking to join an entrepreneurial company with a creative culture to play an important part in long term growth from both a finance and operations perspective.
The role will consist of taking ownership for management accounting, financial reporting, business partnering and ultimately ensuring you are leading processes and strategic change across the business, working directly with FD, Commercial Director and MD.
With the business in a growth phase this could be a highly exciting time to join the organisation and will allow the successful candidate to grow in a position of real responsibility and one day take on more.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Supervision of transactional accountant
- Reporting to FD
- Working with Commercial Director to establish and influence Operational Strategy
- Business partnering with operations and investment team
- Ongoing project work
- Qualified accountant - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Management accounting / accounts preparation experience
- Strong communication
- Desire to own a function and grow career
- Experience in small, growing business / desire to work in growth business