This is a divisional Finance Business Partnering role that will require accounting, economic and commercial skills to evaluate operating data, detect business trends and prepare financial reports that comply with group requirements and accounting principles.
My client are a global manufacturing and engineering business that have operations across the UK, America and Europe. The business services a wide range of industries and is the leading provider in what they do.
- Responsible for multiple plants across both of the business segments
- Work with each GM to understand monthly results, and prepare variance analysis for management
- Liaise with various stakeholders including Operational Directors, Sales Directors, Plant Managers and the Shared Service Centre.
- Review monthly financial statements
- Prepare capital project requests
- Be responsible for the budgeting and forecasting process
- Education: ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Proven business partnering experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel Skills
- Hyperion experience preferred but not essential
A strong benefits package including a car allowance, 20% bonus and up to 10% matched pension.