As Financial Controller, you will report into an experienced Finance Director and take responsibility for the monthly reporting, year end, dealing with the auditors and taking accountability for the control framework for the business. This is a really key appointment for my client as they look to go through their next phase of growth.
My client is a private equity backed business operating in the medical space. Following the investment and the appointment of a new management team, the business has seen 60% growth year on year for the last 3 years and have continued ambitious growth plans.
- Finalisation of year-end accounts and liaising with external accountants
- Producing monthly management accounts and month end packs for the two new acquisitions.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports and providing analysis on the management accounts (P&L and balance sheet).
- Assisting in the consolidation of the group consolidated management accounts.
- Ensuring that all Balance sheet Reconciliations are performed monthly for the two entities.
- ACA qualified from Practice either making their 1st time move or 2nd
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to help drive a business forward
- Experience with Sage 50 would be desirable
Competitive salary with the opportunity to join a business at a really exciting time in their growth journey.