As Management Accountant, you will operate out of their newly refurbished Stockport office and be responsible for the preparation of Management Accounts for their newly acquired businesses. There is also further acquisitions coming down the line.
My client operates within the utilities sector and works with a number of clients across the telecoms, water and power space including some big blue chip companies. The group has delivered strong organic growth in recent years and is currently turning over in excess of £300 million. Having recently received private equity investment, they are about to embark on their next phase of growth. With a new senior leadership team, the continued organic growth and significant M&A activity planned, the business is an exciting place to join!
- The preparation of management accounts for recently acquired businesses with turnover of c£3m and £8m; both companies operate in the telecoms sector with further acquisitions expected in the coming months
- Assist in the transition of acquired acquisitions onto the Group's established financial systems
- Provide contract level reporting for operational and commercial review, utilising existing financial systems
- Provide insightful analysis and commentary of performance and variances to expectations
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts for the main trading company
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA quaified
- Delivered high-quality management accounts, from start to finish including month end journal entries
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of financial systems
- A keen eye for detail balanced with an ability to step back and see the bigger picture
- A proven ability to deliver under pressure
- Great communication skills - this person will interact across all levels of the business, including senior operational and commercial leaders
A competitive salary and strong bonus potential.