Finance Manager role
Your new company
A Luxurious caring home which is a registered charity, as this is a band new role within the company, it's a real chance to build something for yourself.
This prestigious company in based on delivering outstanding care for both physically infirm and those living with dementia. Their aim being bringing peace to those in need of it.
Directly reporting to the operations director with also indirectly reporting to the MCE Treasurer.
- Producing the management accounts, after a period of induction
- Manage all aspects of accounting records
- To produce the detail required in the development of annual financial plans
- Be responsible for day to day liaison with the auditors
- Invoicing and debtor management
- Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase invoicing, controls and payments
- maintain fixed assets register
- To oversee the management of all IT systems used within MCEL
- Management of the maintenance team, including ensuring effective working practices
- Maintain company secretarial and charity
What you'll need to succeed
- An experienced finance manager or management accountant QBE
- Experience in managing a small team
- Care or charity experience would be an advantage but no necessary
- The ability to be flexible
- Self motivated with an ability to see outside the box
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.