FP&A Manager will be a key business partner providing insights to support decision making and analysis to key business units.
High growth clinical-stage bio-pharmaceutical company focused on the development of T cell therapies targeting clonal neo-antigens for the treatment of cancer.
* Accountable for timely and accurate reporting to budget holders across the Clinical, R&D, Manufacturing and Corporate business units.
* Understanding drivers of month end results and provide meaningful commentary and insights vs forecast/budget
* Business partner with budget holders to proactively provide finance support on key projects and ad hoc analysis
* Conduct due diligence analysis on key suppliers and highlight areas of business and financial risk
* Work closely with Head of FP&A to generate the narrative and insight that forms part of
the management, CEO, Investor and Board reporting packs
* Support the Senior FP&A Manager in the development of annual budget and long-range
* Degree qualified or equivalent
* Qualified or part qualified accountant
* Experience of having worked in a dynamic fast past environment
* Strong communicator with the ability to translate technical information into insights and
actionable recommendations to non-financial individuals
* Understands how to support and challenge the business appropriately
* Highly developed teamwork skills. This role requires working closely across all areas of
the business and with other members of the finance team.
* Intellectual curiosity to learn about the key drivers of the business and get to the root
cause of performance
* Strong analytical and problem-solving capability with the ability to adapt to an
environment with ambiguity or incomplete information
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* MS Excel, PowerPoint proficiency
£65k - £70k - offer an annual performance based bonus - 10%
Free private medical
Pension match 6%.
25 holidays. + public holidays,
Share incentive plan