Must be qualified to apply to this role & also have UK recent & relevant experience we can reference
Your new company
Working a hybrid role for an initial 3 month temp contract- public sector organisation based out of North Bristol.
Your new role
Ideally looking for fully qualified (members) financial/management accountants expecting around £250 - £300/day umbrella. A generic mix of skills we are looking for:
- Proven experience in Financial/Management accounting functions within public sector (local or central government or defence ) ideally or private sector background can be considered as well.
- Interim financial support - Preparation of half and full year end accounts, monthly management, departmental & group accounts
- Well-versed with Technical Accounting Standards, Statutory Reporting & Compliance
- Experience working with Financial data systems and presenting financial information
- Financial planning and reporting
- Audit pack preparation, support and liaison
- You will be an ACA, CIPFA, ACCA or CIMA fully qualified accountant with industry and/or practice experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.