Reporting directly to the CFO, you will initially manage a team of 2 direct reports adding to the team as the Group grows and the business demands it.
My client are an established AIM listed venture capital fund based in the City with a 25 person strong workforce and lively, modern offices based in the City. The company has had phenomenal success over the last few years thanks to their deep rooted relationships in the market and carefully selected investments.
They have adopted a flexible, hybrid working model and encourage their staff to have good work life balance.
- Manage and lead team of two
- FP&A and Business Partnering
- Review Monthly Subsidiary Financial Accounts
- Calculate the valuations of portfolio investments on a regular basis in line with IPEV guidelines
- Statutory Reporting Annual Audit
- Group Cash flow
- Promote and assist with the ensuring compliance with FCA regulations
- R&D Tax Credit
5 years + PQE as a hands-on Finance Manager, Financial Controller or Group Reporting Manager in a medium to large sized financial services business or Private Equity / Venture Capital Fund Listed Plc experience would be beneficial but not essentialDemonstrable technical accounting background, including knowledge of local IFRS and FRS 101
- Share options
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Regular office socials