This role covers all aspects of financial reporting including Statutory reporting, internal management reporting (including Board reporting) and regulatory reporting including Solvency II.
Leading Insurance business based in Bromley, Kent, with the opportunity of working from home for 3-4 days per week.
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of annual Solvency II returns to PRA
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of Group financials under Canadian IFRS
- Assisting with the preparation of Canadian notes of UK numbers
- Assisting with the preparation of annual report and accounts under UK IFRS for the main insurance company and UK holding company
- Assisting with management reporting, including Board and Committee reporting packs
- Assisting with preparation of other regulatory returns, e.g. ONS, ABI
- Assisting with coordination of the year end audit process
- Preparing and posting journal entries into the Infor Sun System general ledger within the monthly reporting timetable including consolidation entries and technical provisions
- Preparing a gap analysis on IFRS 9 and following through with the implementation of any proposed changes that may consequently arise.
- Work with the project team on designing and implementing the IFRS 17 related changes to the general ledger
- Supporting the development of pro forma financial statements, compliant with IFRS 17 disclosure requirements
My client is looking for a Qualified Accountant with experience within Financial Services. Life Insurance experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
You must have experience of IFRS and Solvency II Reporting and be able to start this role by the beginning of November at the latest.
A competitive salary of £75,000-£90,000
Hybrid working - 1-2 days required in the office
Competitive pension and bonus