This role will lead the site monthly management accounts for group as well as covering a number of other sites across the UK & Europe including a some parts of Asia.
The successful candidate will be required to work alongside the operations team on site to ensure that the site is performing effectively and ensuring targets are being met throughout. You will play a vital part in the sites success moving into 2023 and beyond.
My client is a global market leader in precious chemical manufacturing for a range of products.
- Prepare monthly management accounts for Group
- Assist with the financial audit of group companies
- Bank reconciliations
- Undertake monthly accounting activities e.g. W.I.P. calculation, stock valuations etc.
- Print monthly sales and purchase reports for group e.g. Debtors, Creditors
- Monthly EC Sales and Intrastat declarations for group
- Monthly Intrastat declarations for site
- General credit control duties
- Quarterly VAT Returns for Group
- Liaising with operations acting as the finance partner for process improvement
- Must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience working in a group organisation is desirable
- Well-motivated, taking a proactive approach to the role
- Trustworthy and confidential
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with systems and Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written with a strong emphasis on business partnering
- Experience of working within a similar commercial type role
- French speaking - desirable
- Chance to join a great, growing organisation with a clear progression plan
- Competitive Salary £40-50k & Bonus scheme
- On-site working environment
- Chance to help grow the team around you
- Autonomy to make real organisational change across the group.