As Financial Controller, you will be the senior financial lead for the business, responsible for all aspects of the Finance function
A market leading Hospitality business, with a various portfolio and an appetite for growth
- Managing the finance function, including the monthly reporting process across all businesses.
- Preparation of the budgets and cash-flow forecasts for each entity.
- Delivering timely and accurate monthly reports and analysis to the Managing Director and Board of Directors.
- Full preparation of year-end accounts, co-ordinating the process with the external accountants, and presenting the final accounts to the Board of Directors and Stakeholders.
- Liaising with banking professionals and financial, taxation and legal advisors.
- Updating the accounting systems to further increase automation
- ACA/ ACCA fully qualified accountant.
- Strong technical skills, excellent attention to detail and experience of preparing year-end accounts to very high standards.
- Analytical, commercial and highly numerate with the ability to analyse and report meaningfully on management accounts and business prospects.
- Ambitious and motivated.
- Appetite and ability to master the complexities of the organisation.
Fantastic Salary & Package