Provide management accounting and business information for the UK business. This will include the development of new reports and the provision of financial and operating analyses.
Participate in UK and Group development projects including reviewing, developing and implementing processes and business information.
- Implement annual budget and quarterly forecast process, producing budget/forecast reports for local & group requirements
- Monitoring and approval of costs within the framework of budget expectations and business needs
- Report performance, including production of monthly management reports and group reporting packs (including variance analysis)
- Provide analysis of operational information to aid the planning and control of business processes
- Support development & maintenance of business reports to aid decision making for the UK business
- Provide support for the production of the annual financial statements and the provision of information required for annual audits
- Involvement in group project teams
- Support the Director of Finance on other projects and tasks as required.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Ability to analyse and understand the business and business processes to identify solutions to problems and challenges.
- Ability to analyse and present information in structured, easy to use formats
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Microsoft products, particularly financial and data presentation products
Competitive package and benefits.