This Strong firm of Accountants in York require an Audit & Accounts Senior. They actively target forward thinking owner managed businesses and corporate clients that continue to grow year after year. This firm aligns itself with their client's needs and aspirations to assist the company in their growth through consultation and advice.
Our client is a leading Accountancy practice in Yorkshire who provide expertise in accountancy solutions and commercial business advisory services. The work ethic, commitment and attention to detail they perform on each project ensures the highest level of service. Being over 50 years established, this firm is well-known and won many awards in recent years.
- This Audit & Accounts Assistant will be anticipating client needs, and communicating effectively with clients in both written and verbal exchanges.
- Acting at all times with the Firm's best interests in mind. Acts with integrity in all dealings.
- Assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, providing solutions and seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the different types of risk, understanding the Firm's approach and policies for managing risk in relevant business and applicable legal and regulatory rules and following policies.
- Showing a sense of urgency and understanding of how their work (including speed, attention to detail, and quality) impacts the Firm's ability to serve clients.
- Demonstrating an application and solution-based approach to problem solving, referred to for research on delivery of solutions in that field on client assignments
- Identifying areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes and possible recommendations and prepare and deliver Audit Findings Reports to be provided to the client.
- Taking primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager.
The successful candidate will be fully ACA/ACCA qualified. They will have a strong knowledge of Accounts and Audit with experience of Managing a team within a Practice environment.
The ideal candidate will also possess strong leadership and communication skills.
- Full training package for further studies (if required)
- 25 days holiday & extra for birthdays etc
- Regular socials & 'dress down' Fridays