Manage a portfolio of clients including company directors, business owners. high net worth individuals and partnerships. Be comfortable with a high level client communication and be able to play a managerial function for more junior members of the team.
Join a leading independent firm based in the heart of Bath. Exemplary client service is at the heart of everything they do. They have a proven track record of creating bespoke solutions for aspirations business owners, individuals and their families.
- Manage a portfolio of clients including company directors, business owners. high net worth individuals and partnerships.
- Manage the tax relationships with clients and provide an exceptional level of client service.
- Review of income tax and capital gains tax computations, including liaising with specialists on technical matters.
- Review of business and corporation tax computations, prepared by our Business Services team, for SMEs.
- Provide support and guidance for junior members of the team.
- Support Partners on advisory projects.
- Researching and understanding technical matters and presenting them in a comprehensible and practical way.
- ACA/ACCA and/or ATT qualified. CTA desirable.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid grounding in tax compliance review and portfolio management together with a desire to expand their technical knowledge and advisory skills.
- Knowledge of inheritance tax and taxation of trusts desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communicator with both clients and colleagues, both written and oral.
- Client driven and commercially aware.
- Team player with an enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work.
A competitive base salary of £35.000-£45,000
22 days annual leave
Flexi time and toil available
Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
Parking on site
Clear careers progression