Audit Senior/Manager Job Vacancy
This boutique accountancy firm is looking for an experienced Audit & Accounts Manager to join their team in Elstree & Borehamwood to oversee audit matters for a varied portfolio of clients.
This opportunity will suit someone who is ACA or ACCA qualified, with audit experience within an accountancy practice. You’ll be able to effectively communicate technical matters in an easy-to-understand way for clients and a high level of attention to detail will also be essential for this role.
With several roles reporting into the Audit Manager, you’ll be a natural leader that can nurture a positive working environment, whilst ensuring the highest quality service is delivered.
- Manage audits from planning to completion
- Mentor new trainees and support with their learning and development
- Monitor client deadlines and ensure these are met
- Able to work alongside and part of the senior management team and support with company growth
- Assist with target setting and department budgeting
- Ability to identify services that will add value to your portfolio of clients
- Confident in networking to promote the department
- Overseeing the audit team and championing the firm’s values within the team
- Provide professional client-facing communication skills
- Set an example for the team as a natural leader
About The Employer
This established firm of chartered accountants provides a comprehensive accountancy service, across audit matters, corporate finance, and tax services.
Supporting an impressive portfolio of loyal clients, this accountancy practice has created a reputable team of accountants, bookkeepers, and tax specialists.
This firm will suit someone who can step into the role and inspire the people around them, setting an example to junior staff and working closely with clients to deliver the best possible service.
What’s On Offer
- £57,500 to £67,500 per annum
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Career progression.
- A supportive working environment.
- The opportunity to lead a team towards its goals.
- Professional development opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA or ACCA qualified with audit experience within practice
- Self-motivated and reliable who is eager to progress
- Technically efficient in both audit and accounting
- Embraces new technology
- A drive to deliver technical knowledge as a point of call for the team
- Previous supervisory experience, with a positive attitude
- Confident in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written