This Management Accountant / Outsourced Accountant will be working with the team to provide a tailored service to clients. This is a key area of the firm's growth strategy which you will be an integral part of.
This client is based in Manchester city centre with a new office in Liverpool. Due to growth plans, the firm are keen to build another service line to the business and hence, recruiting for this role.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
* Offering fully outsourced support services including, Bookkeeping, VAT returns and Management Accounts
* Adhoc advisory and FD project work
* Working with clients to create a bespoke Management reporting system
* Utilising relevant and up to date cloud based software and technology
* Strong network and Business development acumen to help win and on board new clients
* Ability to identify opportunities within our client base
* Progress and develop your own skills and knowledge in line with your agreed goals and objectives
* At least 4 years experience working in a similar role
* A strong understanding of an outsourced finance function and general Accountancy interest.
* Ability to work without supervision
* Strong knowledge of Xero, Sage and Quickbooks
* High level of written and spoken communication skills particularly when dealing with clients.
* Excellent time management skills and being able to deliver engagements under pressure to strict deadlines.
Competitive Salary (the opportunity is limitless)
NEW city centre offices
Flexible working hours