The Senior Finance Business Partner role is pivotal to ensuring that the Charity's FP&A is accurate and efficiently produced. The role is focused on strengthening the relationship between the FP & A team and the rest of the Charity.
My client is a leading UK charity who supports specific communities.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to develop and continually improve budgeting, forecasting, and other ad hoc analysis;
- Work collaboratively with the Associate Finance Director to plan and manage the annual budget-setting process; forecasts and scenarios to enable business planning and decision making;
- Assist with preparing the monthly management accounts report;
- Support the Associate Director of Finance with data-driven analysis to support when making commercial decisions and formulating strategy;
- Have a thorough understanding of the charity's cash-flow position, including cash forecasting and reporting
- Develop financial models and analyse them to support strategic initiatives;
- Financial lead on preparation of bids and tenders
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience of mentoring and developing finance business partners
- Adept at producing and reviewing complex financial analysis and reports
- Excellent communicator and have the ability to form strong relationships with stakeholders across the organisation
- Have previous experience of working in financial planning and analysis
Up to £51,500 plus excellent benefits