An exciting opportunity has become available for a CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified financial controller to join a thriving SME. Reporting to the Finance Director, the candidate will be responsible for all financial matters and work closely with the Senior Management team to provide reporting and offer advice.
* Management of the company accounting function covering 6 companies
* Ensuring the weekly suite of reports are produced accurately and released to the main stakeholders on a timely basis
* Contributing to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging figures and providing financial analysis of business results and targets
* Production of monthly management accounts and monthly board papers including follow on ad-hoc reporting.
* Liaison with external auditors and advisors
* Production of P11D returns * Ensuring the Company complies with relevant legal, accounting and tax regulations including submitting required returns including VAT.
* Liaison and supervision of payroll team, management accounts team and credit controller
* Managing the budget process and rolling forecast * Cash flow forecasting for funding facility
* Overseeing credit control, including managing company credit insurance policies and risk management procedures
* Develop current procedures & processes to ensure complete accuracy
* Train and develop current staff to improve financial control
Qualifications and Skills required…
* Confident financial controller/finance manager
* Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or candidates qualified by experience
* Strong communication skills to build strong relationships with the Board members, internal stakeholders and external advisers.
* Solid IT literacy - advanced excel, Sage 50 would be advantageous
* Strong and up to date knowledge of tax and HMRC regulations would be advantageous * Strong Commercial and business awareness * Excellent time management
* Flexible working - part time or full-time hours considered,
* 24 days holiday + Birthday off + Bank holidays
* Company events
* Access to healthcare plan
* Access to a wellness application and weekly mindfulness session
* Company pension
* On-site parking
* Bonus for contract completion
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
discussion on your career.