An opportunity for a newly qualified auditor to join an audit team renowned for managing to maintain a healthy work-life balance. With a diverse client portfolio is from all sectors including aviation, automotive, manufacturing, hospitality, construction, communication, charities & academies and have turnover ranging from £3m to £150m.
An independent firm that started over 30 years ago, and has now grown to multiple locations making them one of the largest independent accountancy firms in the region. Led by 12 Partners and employing over 200 staff this firm is a busy place to be but still keeps the warm family feel that it began with 30 odd years ago.
- Supporting the Partner and Audit Manager on the formulation of the audit strategy and planning.
- Identify key areas of risk within clients' business and define the appropriate audit approach
- Completing your allocation of work efficiently and to a high standard
- Manage and control on site audit assignments
- Responsibility for monitoring progress against budget and gain a full understanding of variances
- Mentoring, training and reviewing of junior team members
- Build strong professional client relationships
- 3+ years of practice experience
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Driving license and own vehicle
- Strong understanding of accounting and auditing standards (preferably UKGAAP)
- Able to demonstrate an efficient and methodical approach to audits on site and have the ability to identify strategic improvements, as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salary to compete with city centre competitors
- Discounted parking
- Flexible / hybrid working
- Extensive benefits
- 30 days holiday