Exciting management accountant opportunity with a friendly, established team
Your new company
An established manufacturing company in Huddersfield is recruiting for a management accountant to directly support the FD
Your new role
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Monthly & annual management accounts
- VAT reporting & payments
- Financial reporting for internal distribution
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Overseeing all ledger work
- Ad hoc support to the Finance Director
What you'll need to succeed
To be suitable for the role, and successful as the management accountant, you must have:
- Prior experience as a management accountant or with production of monthly management accounts
- An understanding and ability to produce/support with year-end accounts
- Ideally experience with Sage
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be qualified or part-qualified in accountancy (QBE also acceptable)
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary of up to £40,000, you will have the opportunity to gain further qualifications, be entitled to 21 days holiday + bank holidays, enrolment into the pension scheme and parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.