Are you an innovative and experienced Management Accountant? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to help build a great culture?
My client is a high growth, innovative company, based in US and UK, focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. They are currently looking to recruit an interim Management Accountant on a 3-6 month basis.
The individual will be highly self-motivated with a desire to succeed within a fast paced, technology driven environment and will have a high degree of confidential integrity. This is a highly visible role and will be required to build strong relationships with many stakeholders within the business and external accountancy partners
This position is remote but will require high levels of engagement through digital communication.
Key objectives of the role
The successful candidate requires minimum 5 years of accounting experience and will be Qualified or Qualified by Experience with the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Working closing with local accountants to ensure a smooth year end close and a fully reconciled set of statutory accounts
- Preparation of payroll changes files for above subsidiaries and working closely with local payroll service providers throughout processing
- Preparation of documents for local VAT returns
- Annual audit preparation work and assisting with the annual UK & US audit when required
- Assist the Senior Management Accountant and Financial Controller with group reporting
- Sales Reporting and Timesheet Analysis AP management for a selected vendor list of the group
- Adhoc assistance for the AR team including assistance with invoicing and customer query resolution
- Adhoc tasking as set by the Senior Management Accountant/Financial Controller
What are we looking for in you?
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified accountant or Accountancy Degree 5+ years accounting experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (essential)
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel- e.g. IF, VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, INDEX&MATCH, pivot tables, macros, data manipulation for large data sets (desired)
- High attention to detail, experienced in working to targets and set deadlines within agreed timescales. (essential)
- Good communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills. (essential)
- Methodical, with an organised and disciplined approach to work. (essential)
- Positive, willing and friendly. (essential) An embracive and adaptive attitude to change. (essential)
- A team player approach. (essential)
- Confident when communicating with both finance and non-finance staff. (essential)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.