Are you a Corporate Tax professional looking for your next step?
Then why not join us and support our Partners on complex corporate tax compliance clients with elements of advisory work across the South West. Additionally, there are opportunities to support the firm’s corporate finance and tax consultancy teams in transaction work.
- CTA qualified, ACA or ACCA an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – able to work with people at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to show initiative
- Accurate and able to work well under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with and help run the overall compliance cycle for complex corporate tax groups and larger clients of the office
- Provide technical support to the junior tax team members
- Review tax computations prepared by junior tax team members
- Act as strategic mentor and coach to junior staff in the office
- Be technically up-to-date with relevant tax matters and able to accurately interpret and apply current tax legislation
- Provide support to the Bristol corporate finance and tax consultancy team in respect of transactions
- Assist in developing tax technical materials and where relevant, carry out training on specific corporate tax technical areas
- Communicate with colleagues and clients in a professional manner at all times
- Treats others in line with the firms requirements for ethical standards and upholds relevant codes of conduct.
- Employer pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel to work loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Client and employee referral bonuses
- Give as you earn
- Employee assistance programme
- Virtual GP
- Second opinion medical service
- Bereavement counselling and probate helpline
- Your professional institute fees paid by the firm
- Discounted shopping portal
- Francis Clark Charitable Foundation in support of current and former employees
- 25 days annual leave with the option to ‘buy back’ a further 5 days
Why work at PKF Francis Clark?
We’re the largest firm of independent chartered accountants and business advisors in South West England. We have eight offices in Bristol, Exeter, Plymouth, Poole, Salisbury, Taunton, Torquay and Truro.
The firm, which celebrated its centenary in 2019, has 54 partners and over 800 members of staff, with annual revenue of over £50 million. Our continuing growth offers you the opportunity to expand and develop your career in a direction that interests you.
We offer a supportive and flexible culture, taking your career seriously to enable you to be the best you can be.
PKF Francis Clark is a member of the PKF International family of legally independent firms, which together are ranked as the 11th largest provider of accountancy services in the UK by Accountancy Age.
To apply for this role, click the ‘Apply now’ button below. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or if you would like an informal chat about the role before applying, then please contact Carrie MacDonald on Carrie.MacDonald@pkf-francisclark.co.uk.