Financial Accountant - 1st time mover opportunity
Reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller, the Financial Accountant would be responsible for all external reporting and technical compliance, with an opportunity to be involved in the wider financial management of the business.
My client is a private equity backed business operating in the software/technology sector. The business is turning over north of £50 million and has a presence internationally. With a new leadership team in place, the business is now looking to embark on it's next stage of growth.
- Managing the external financial audit process for the Group, including drafting the Consolidated and UK entity financial statements, ensuring reporting deadlines are achieved
- Involvement in monthly financial close and reporting process, key responsibilities to include:
- Month-End Consolidation of Group including several overseas subsidiaries
- Monitoring and reconciliations of all Inter-company accounts
- Control of Month-end revaluations and month-end closure of entities
- Managing external reporting to Private Equity investors and Senior Debt Providers
- Responsible for maintenance of appropriate Accounting policies, review and update as required
- Responsible for Financial Controls and Process review, work with wider finance team to develop recommended improvements and an implementation plan
- Responsible for developing FX management strategies and managing with FX provider
- Provide support to the Group Financial Controller as required
- Opportunity for involvement in the Budgeting and Forecasting processes of the Group
- ACA Qualification preferred
- Ideally 1-2 years PQE, will consider newly qualified depending on client experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Advanced IT and excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
A competitve salary as well as the opportunity to work flexibly (2-3 days a week in the office).