This opportunity is due to growth in the firm where they are requiring a Senior Manager to join the team in Leeds.
This Practice is based in Leeds and offer a variety of accountancy services to their long-standing clients. Being a well-established firm in Yorkshire, they are continuing to grow the team due to winning a number of new clients.
The role will include:
- Establishing new client relationships and continue to maintain existing ones
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients across a number of sectors
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the partners to create strategic growth plans for the practice
- Taking lead on market initiatives and representing the practice within the business community
- Overseeing the delivery of accounting, taxation and general business services
- Managing staff, workload and budgets as well as other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will be ACA or ACCA fully qualified with experience as a manager or senior manager in another accountancy firm.
Part of a larger network of Accountants
Extensive benefits package
Continual Progression and development