Interim Financial Reporting Accountant
As the Financial Reporting Accountant you will produce financial reports and statements in order to comply with regulatory requirements. In addition to presenting and preparing financial reports to board members and being a point of contact for auditors.
My client is a forward-thinking and committed not-for-profit organisation who are passionate about reaching their social objectives and providing equal opportunities to achieve potential.
The key responsibilities of the reporting accountant include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and process accounts to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting of the organisation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders involved in financial reconciliation.
- Supporting the co-ordination of the organisational budget and forecast commitments, and monthly analysis of the overall performance.
- Analyse business systems and processes that support integration of the accounts and future acquisitions.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to assess and deliver maximum value through business process improvements and group wide efficiency's.
- Define group credit control processes and manage aged receivables.
The successful candidate will be:
- CCAB (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA) qualification or be qualified by substantial relevant experience.
- Be competent with analytic modelling tools.
- Have a working knowledge o financial systems.
- Experience of handling tight financial deadlines.
- Previous input into forecasting, reporting procedures and budget planning
- A strong diligent financial understanding with solid accounting skills.
- An ability to work under pressure and to cope with change.
- A positive proactive approach to continuous improvement.
- Strong analytic ability, coupled with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- An understanding of business cash requirements, credit control and customer engagement.
- An ability to provide leadership in defining solutions across processes and systems.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice period.
This is a 2-3 month role initially with possibility to extend
- Up to £300 a day
- The opportunity to develop your professional skills.
- The opportunity to grow with the company.
- Hybrid working opportunity (North West based).
- Immediate start.