This role involves client liaison, account management and business development. You will be working under 2 Associate Directors and have the autonomy to drive your own development.
The firm has a total of 24 offices across the UK and specialise in accounting, audit, business advice, tax and business rescue. Being part of the Top 50 accounting firms, there is opportunity to get involved with wider projects and develop in their career. This particular office is based in Bury.
- To be the point of contact for client liaison.
- Advise clients on areas of business improvement.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- To ensure accurate and timely billing and receipt.
- Ensure India team is on schedule with invoice raising and client fee payment. Liaise directly with client when necessary.
- Weekly update with the wider business, monthly meetings as required/possible.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
- Manage UK based accounting / admin staff as required.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops- reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
The ideal Client Manager will have minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in an Accountancy Practice, including exposure to audit.
This role is extremely client facing in a fast-growing company which can offer directorship in the future.
Salary banding £30,000 - £45,000
Opportunity from Client manager to director
Exposure to a variety of clients