Finance Business Partner
The finance Business Partner will work alongside the Head of Finance Business Partnering focused on driving transformation and change within the housing division.
The client is a leading UK government institution.
- Take ownership of management responsibilities within the service area and deliver the objectives/priorities of the Council, through engagement, consultation and negation with all stakeholders, utilising highly developed skills of persuasion
- Maintain and develop professional knowledge, skills and experience to further enhance service delivery and support colleagues, within the service area and council wide
- Have a detailed understanding of relevant legislation and underlying concepts and principles of Local Government Finance
- Support the Head of Financial Business Partnering in the motivational leadership of teams ensuring clarity of direction, effective communication and the development of employee's full potential
- Work with the Head of Financial Business Partnering to lead the financial planning and budget setting process for the services within the remit of the role
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Proven experience influencing board level members using financial analysis
- Ideally, had experience within a large organisation within the Public Sector
- Excellent business partnering experience
- Strong communication skills
- £350-500 per day, dependant on experience
- 30 days holiday + other benefits