Audit Assistant Manager
Audit Assistant Manager job Top 10 Remote Working Guildford Gatwick Surrey
Your new company
My client is a Top 10 international Firm, which is seeing a rapid increase in demand for their services and are continually expanding their client base. A dynamic firm, with the latest accounting software, audit methodology, a supportive environment which will help develop you and and your career to the next level. This role is within the Corporate team, working on listed and non-listed private clients.
Your new role
- Take responsibility for planning, executing and finalising all areas of the audit assignment for Manager or Partner review
- Identify risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Some responsibility for own Audited Entities and portfolio, reporting directly to a Director or Partner.
- Produce work for Manager and/or Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree the needs and potential solutions with Managers or Partner.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients, identifying opportunities and be a point of contact for clients throughout the year.
- Manage against budgets, agree and negotiate fees and agree cash collection.
- Supervise, coach, develop and appraise trainees and executives within teams, on client premises and in the office.
- Actively provide regular feedback to trainees and Seniors, assisting them with their development plans and preparing engagement appraisals.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified Audit Senior looking to progress an advance your career, or already at Supervisor level at a mid tier firm, looking to step up. You will be ACA, ACCA, ICAS, CA qualified or equivalent. Experience of IFRS and UK GAAP are essential. You will have excellent communication skills, be a team player, with experience of mentoring or managing juniors.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £52,000 dependant on experience. Flexible working options available with my client currently operating a working from home policy. Hybrid working is confirmed when return to offices is allowed. You will receive a generous benefits package including up to 10% pension, 4 times life assurance, and private medical cover.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.