Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner - £35,000 - £45,000
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join an environmental and engineering consulting company. The purpose of this role is to provide excellent support in the achievement of the company's financial targets and growth.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- To help drive financial best practice, providing training and support to colleagues as required.
- Working with Project Managers and Project Directors to understand, analyse and drive financial performance within the practice
- Support all financial aspects of Projects across the entire life cycle from proposal through to project completion, including revenue recognition, monthly management accounts preparation, forecasting, working capital management and tax implications.
- Support growth in the UK and Internationally
- Completion of Monthly Management accounts
- Train and support project managers in financial systems, policies, procedures and best practice.
- Provide accurate and relevant reporting of management information to the operational teams.
- Liaising with commercial, sales and other central teams, as well as auditors and customers as required.
- Input to development, enhancement and implementation of business wide financial systems and process and other projects within the finance team
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need:
- Actively pursuing CIMA/ACCA qualification or recently qualified.
- Relevant financial/commercial experience
- Good Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability and flexibility to work under pressure to strict deadlines,
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, plan, prioritise and be responsible for deliverables.
What you'll get in return
As the successful candidate, you will reeve:
- Flexible working
- Study support
- £35,000 - £45,000 annual salary DOE
- And much more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.