Finance Manager - Croydon - Hybrid Working
SME business based in Croydon looking for a Finance Manager to join their business.
Established SME business based in Croydon.
- Management of financial operations and bookkeeping including transactional finance and production of the Management Accounts
- To produce/oversee the production of all supporting reconciliations, schedules and posting of associated journals (e.g. bank reconciliations, accruals, prepayments, accrued revenue, deferred revenue, depreciation etc.)
- Responsible for overseeing maintenance of the purchase and general ledgers including account maintenance, month and year end processes, running trial balances and the posting of journals
- Preparation and reconciliation of VAT returns
- Responsibility for payroll allocations
- Manage team of 4 direct reports.
- Provide support to the CFO as required.
- Bookkeeping and accounting experience including Management Accounts preparation.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA accountant.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills including advanced Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- High degree of flexibility and able to adapt quickly.
- A proactive and energetic personality.
- Can do attitude and team player.
The Finance Manager is paying up to £60,000 plus other benefits.