As part of your role as an Accounts and Business Services Senior you will be working to produce more complex annual statutory accounts for clients while starting to offer advice on best practice and recommendations for manager review.
An award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK. With over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. They have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made them a top 10 accountancy firm in the UK, and have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, they are now looking to invest in their skills set even further!
- Preparing individual and group statutory accounts for companies up to £60m turnover.
- Supervising, reviewing and developing more junior members of staff.
- Continue via mentorship by the senior management team to provide soft skills development such as more effective client management and also steps towards staff management.
- Mentorship and coaching will continue to support you as your journey continues beyond formal qualifications.
- Exam qualified or fully ACA / ACCA qualified
- An authentic and dynamic approach
- 33 days annual leave and Birthday Day off
- Lead Incentive Scheme -Generous financial rewards for helping to grow our new client portfolio.
- Reimbursement of one professional subscription each year
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Working - We understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus and Benefits Portal
- Pension and paid sick leave
- Career Coaching
- Dress for your day
Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support