Senior Manager - Big 4 Audit & Assurance
CASS, Audit and Assurance team, Senior Manager - London
Your new company
This Big 4 firm offers global integrated professional services including Audit & Assurance, Consulting and Financial and Risk Advisory. As a member of the Audit & Assurance team, you will have an excellent external reputation for provision of high quality regulatory audit and other assurance services to major firms.
As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to develop deep specialism in your chosen field, working with a client base that includes global leaders in their field.
Your new role
You will have a range of responsibilities including:
- Managing a portfolio of client engagements including regulatory audits; managing involvement of the senior project team and supporting the development of junior team members
- Managing engagement economics, including setting budgets and ensuring engagements are completed on time and within budget
- Providing technical support and challenge to firms on all areas impacting client asset protection, such as on-boarding, Legal, Trading, Settlements, Risk, Treasury and Finance
- Driving continuous improvement through innovation and transformation, embracing change and challenging the way we do things to develop our CAS offerings
What you'll need to succeed
To qualify for this role, you will have:
- Strong experience of your chosen sector (e.g. banking, capital markets, investment management, insurance and / or payments) and how the Client Asset / Safeguarding rules apply to those firms
- Significant experience of working with and practical knowledge of the CASS / Safeguarding rules, common breaches and other expected elements of a firm's control environment, such as governance and oversight and risk and controls framework
- Experience of leading engagements / projects and managing a team
- A deep understanding of how risk management practically works in relation to protection of client assets
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, including occasional domestic and international travel opportunities.
You will be paid in line with the Senior Manager salary of Big 4 industry standard, and have access to a full suite of benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Katherine Risby for a confidential discussion on your future career.