Financial Controls Manager
Working as a trusted partner to finance and the fp&a leadership teams the financial controls manager will be responsible for ensuring the financial controls framework is compliant, operated and evidenced in line with the groups accounting policies.
My client are an international banking group, with global revenues of £55m a year.
- Working with the head of finance and head of fp&a
- Ensuring that the financial controls frameworks are sufficiently documents in the local accounting control plans
- Quarter-end reviews, to ensure that controls are operated and suitably evidenced
- Challenging inappropriate controls
- Document and submit the results with the CFO via Group Quarterly Fact Process
- Recently / Newly ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Preferably Big 4 Background
- Internal / External Audit Experience advantageous
- Strong Demonstrable Experience of Financial Control Frameworks & Audit Methodology
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Necessary to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Private Medical
- Big Company Flexible Benefits Suite