Commercial Finance Analyst
The post holder will support the Finance Manager and the Finance Assistant working closely with the wider commercial finance team. You will be responsible for month end reporting, forecasting, and providing commercial support towards key business and strategic decisions.
Well known PE backed business based in the Midlands.
- Completion of month end journals using the management information system, accounts payable and billing Data from SAGE X3
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs to the Regional Operational Managers
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs for the Head of Procurement and his team
- Assist in the preparation of monthly forecasts for review by the Commercial Finance Managers
- Support the completion of the annual budget
- Alongside the Finance Manager and the Finance Analyst act as a finance business partner to the operational and procurement teams providing suitable financial governance and review
- Assist in the development and implementation of improved management information, reporting tools and finance processes.
- Qualified accountant- CIMA, ACA, ACCA, ICAS
- Experience of partnering with non-financial stakeholders
- Ability to explain complex financial concepts/information to those with a non financial background
- Advanced excel skills with the ability to interrogate large data sets
- The ability to deliver objectives to deadline and prioritise workload accordingly
- The mindset to challenge existing processes, simplify and streamline to obtain the required objective.
Competitive package and benefits.