Finance Business Partner
A Finance Business Partner opening at an exciting, fast growth, private equity backed e-commerce business that is set to expand its market share rapidly over the coming years.
A fast growing private equity backed e-commerce business set to expand their market share rapidly over the next few years. Based in central Manchester, this e-commerce business offers a great opportunity for an ambitious qualified accountant looking to add value and partner with senior stakeholders.
The key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Liaising with various business areas including marketing, product development, supply chain/sourcing and HR
- Market spend analysis and commercial performance
- Month end reporting
- Helping to drive the execution of financial plans & ongoing improvement in marketing finance spend/commercial performance
- Take a role in the marketing business planning process, KPI setting & reviewing
- Advise marketing stakeholders on investment decisions that will underpin the success of the business
The successful candidate:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Capable of analysing marketing spend and communicating with senior stakeholders
- E-commerce / marketing experience preferable
An exciting opportunity to work in a commercial capacity at a fast growing, private equity backed business based in Manchester city centre. This role offers hybrid working, £45-50k+ salary and excellent career progression opportunities.