Senior Finance Business Partner - East Kent - Hybrid Working
Great Commercial opportunity for a finance business partner looking to join a great company.
International Manufacturing business looking for a finance business partner to join their team.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the following,
- Sales revenue and profit margin analysis
- Pricing variance analysis
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly forecasts, annual operating plan and long-range plan
- Insightful financial analysis providing recommendations and decision support
- Support business partnering activities such as strategy and pricing initiatives.
- Weekly sales performance review meetings
- Assist in the annual sales targets setting process with Country Managers and Regional Business Managers
- Support general month-end analysis particularly other areas of expenses not directly sales department related
The Finance Business Partner have the following,
- Strong business acumen and commercial understanding
- Experience working across the business functions and, in particular, sales and marketing teams
- Accounting Qualification
- Strong excel skills
The Finance Business Partner is paying £65,000 + bonus and other benefits.