Reporting to the Finance Director, preparing and delivering the month end accounts, P&L, Balance sheet fully reconciled, Cash Flow and developing and delivering functional leadership team requirements and business KPI's.
The client is an SME sized manufacturing business. They work with bespoke glass structures and cater to the needs of their customer, tailoring their designs to their needs.
The client is looking for a strong Management Accountant who will be able to business partner with the wider team and also work closely with the team in the USA. This may involve travelling out there to work on site also.
The successful candidate will report to Finance Director and have responsibility for the day-to-day accounting responsibilities and production of management accounts for the US business. One of the key aspects of this role will be to 'hands on' deliver the production of the monthly accounts offering insightful commentary and analysis to highlight potential issues and improvements.
This role would suit someone with good experience of the day-to-day transactions, together with experience of producing Management Accounts, and a clear understanding of the business difference in adding value, BI and MI delivered from the data
- CIMA/ACCA newly qualified or with 1.5 years post-qualification experience
- Preferably from an industry background
- Driven with excellent communication skills
- Autonomous nature
- Experience with SAGE 300 is an advantage
- They are looking to offer 40,000-50,000 including competitive benefits.
- also, they offer the opportunity to broaden your Accounting experience with both the day to day accounting as well as the business partnering element to it.
- Excellent progression and development are on offer as well as being able to work closely with the larger experienced finance team.
- The opportunity to work in the US on-site to build on international experience