Great opportunity to join a fast paced and growing manufacturing business. Reporting directly into the FD and managing a team of 3, you will be hands on and helping to drive the business forward.
My client are a growing manufacturing business based in Merseyside.
- Ownership of the monthly management accounts pack complete with commentary
- Identifying and implementing strategic KPI's for inclusion in the management accounts pack
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Ownership of the fixed asset register with management of the moulds and intellectual property
- Management, and development of, the company's cash flow models
- Creation of the yearly financial budget, quarterly forecasts and financial projections
- Monthly reporting and budget tracking of the Company's marketing budget
- Working closely with the sales team and suppliers to ensure accurate and timely MI
- Development of sales reporting and back order management
- Reviewing finance processes to identify efficiencies
- Work closely with all functions of the business to ensure tight control of all overhead areas and finance processes, with a specific focus on sales and marketing.
- Working closely with external auditors on statutory and internal audit reports, ensuring recommendations are implemented where appropriate
- Development of up to three junior staff members
- Setting smart objectives for the other members of the team and monitoring progress against these.
- Adhoc reporting for senior management
- Qualified accountant (preferred), QBE considered
- Driven and used to working in a fast paced, hands on team
- Management experience or the desire to manage a small team
- Experience working within a small to medium sized business
- Strong systems experience
- Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience
- Private healthcare
- 5% matched pension
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible start/ finish times
- Hybrid working- 3/4 days in the office