A 19 Director firm of Accountants in the Leeds area are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team as a result of the growth of their client portfolio.
A large independent firm of chartered accountants based in Leeds. They offer a full service from audit and assurance, tax advice, corporate finance and wealth management.
The remit of the role will include:
- Preparation of annual accounts for larger clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns for larger clients
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Able to train more junior members of the team
- Engaging in client meetings, alongside a Manager or Director
- Able to manage a portfolio of clients
- Further career development, learning how to offer advisory and other services to clients
You must be either part of fully ACA / ICAEW or ACCA qualified and have a relevant career history in chartered accountancy firms.
Ongoing professional development through ICAEW or ACCA will be provided, along with a detailed progression plan up to Director level for those who require it.