Finance Business Partner
Michael Page are proud to work with a business in West Yorkshire to source a Finance Business Partner.
The business are part of a larger group who employ over 600 people in the UK alone.
They are home to a number of retail brands and have 100 years experience in the industry.
Working as part of the senior management team this is an integrated role partnering operations outside of Finance and responsible for coordinating all financial matters relating to that department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Challenge decision making & address KPI performance
- Maintain and develop appropriate performance, profitability & cash flow modelling
- Deliver regular financial forecasts and budgets including packs and supporting analysis
- Work with the Planning Manager to consolidate forecasts
- Deliver accurate and timely month end accounts with commentaries for the relevant area
- Liaise with reporting teams to ensure numbers are understood and onward commentary is provided, appropriate, timely, on format and is insightful
- Deliver balance sheet reconciliations
To be successful in your application you will ideally have;
- Business partnering experience with strong sense of customer focus
- Qualified accountant with minimum 2 years PQE
- Production of end to end budgets / forecasts
- Strong Excel & modelling skills
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Attention to detail
Competitive salary + car allowance and discretionary bonus, healthcare cash plan and generous holiday entitlement.