Finance Manager | Rubery | Permanent | up to £45,000 | hybrid
Your new company
Our client are global experts in their field and operate in over 35 countries. They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their UK&I team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for preparing the monthly accounts for UK and Group Head Office costs. This would involve reviewing all central overheads, salaries and wages costs monthly and highlight any major discrepancies to budget and forecast. You will be the primary contact for budget holders and will also be responsible for the preparation and review of the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process.
This role has one direct report and will be responsible for managing their work load and overseeing their development.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Conduct monthly HO (both UK&I and Group) accounts review and analyse the costs and variances to budget and forecast.
- Communicate results with stakeholders including budget holders and Director of Finance.
- Work with budget holders to ensure they are in line with commercial targets including attending meetings with key budget holders.
- Prepare and report month end accounts for group entities
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are prepared and reviewed and necessary action flagged where required
- Corporation tax analysis requirements
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be a CIMA or ACCA Qualified Accountant, however, Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience candidates will be considered with the relevant experience. You will have prior experience in monthly management accountants, including; budgets, forecasts and variance analysis. You will have excellent communication skills and accustomed to working to tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return
An opportunity to be apart of the Senior Management team and work very closely and report into the Director of Finance. This role has great exposure to the wider part of the business and finance team allowing lots of growth for professional development.
This role also offers both flexible and hybrid working and a competitive salary of up to £45,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.