Audit Associate Director
Audit & Assurance, Audit, Assurance, Senior Associate
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is "To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day"? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is "Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK and the Nordics. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across over 80 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
To get the job that you'll love
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
As an Associate Director of our Audit team you will lead in dealing with large, technically complex clients. You will be providing advice to owner managers on both business and personal matters and thereby act as a trusted business adviser to our clients. In combination with this, you will oversee all aspects of client engagement assuming overall responsibility for allocating work and ensuring client service is maintained at a high level. Day to day you will manage the end to end audit process, including budgets and timescales. You will be analysing complex business situations to identify key issues and priorities.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of IFRS/UK GAAP and be ACA or ACCA qualified. Qualified at either ACA/ACCA. You'll have experience of auditing clients within a variety of industries, as well as significant senior level experience and the ability to manage a large portfolio of clients, whilst providing coaching and mentoring to the wider team.
A note from the Hiring Manager
"A great opportunity to join a highly successful team in Cardiff where you will support in the leadership and have the chance to shape the audit department. "
What's in it for you?
- 33 days annual leave (30 for Students with study package and 38 for Partners) inc. bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Lead Incentive Scheme (applicable to up to and including Associate Director level)
-We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Private Medical Cover (applicable to Director/Partner level)
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Access to YuLife
- Paid sick leave
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program - For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support