Systems Accountant for a manufacturer and distributor of off-road vehicles.
The rate is £450-£500/Day (Inside IR35) on a 6-month contract. (Likely to extend to 12)
Your new company
A very popular and exciting manufacturing company that aims to provide off-road vehicles to people who require them as a tool of work.
Your new role
They are looking for a Systems accountant to support the business in their understanding of the financial requirements of new systems, testing those new systems meet the financial requirements as well as developing and implementing new financial processes to aid efficiencies in the finance team, and wider business.
- Support the finance team to develop robust, controlled finance processes as the business expands to full production and distribution of vehicles and associated activities
- Support the Finance Process and Systems Manager in cross-functional team discussions to ensure finance requirements are understood and taken into consideration
- Perform thorough testing of new systems to ensure new developments support the needs and requirements of the finance team Support on the master data requirements for the finance team within the ERP system
- Support the buying (RFQ) process for new financial systems
- Provide training for Finance team members in best practices for systems and processes
What you'll need to succeed
- Accountant Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Great understanding of Financial Controls
- Internal Control or Audit experience would be beneficial
- Experience using SAP, S4, and Hana
What you'll get in return
This will be an amazing opportunity to work with a great company and an exciting finance team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.