Interim Group Financial Accountant
This is an interim cover position while the client recruits a permanent role in tandem. This will suit someone with a mix of management accounting and financial accounting experience, and is either immediately available or available at very short notice
My client are an AIM listed international healthcare business based in Wiltshire. They are leaders in their field of expertise.
The main responsibilities within this role are:
- Preparation and review of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations and provisioning for the Group's entities accounted for from the UK.
- Key point of contact for the Group's auditors and preparation of audit working papers.
- Involvement in the monthly consolidation process.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy and completeness of the monthly intercompany reconciliation.
- Involvement in documenting the Group's accounting policies and internal controls and ensuring compliance across the Group.
- Preparation of IFRS 16 lease accounting calculations.
- Reconcile VAT on a quarterly basis, working with the Tax department.
- Preparation and submission of ONS surveys as required.
- Assist with the integration of completed and future acquisitions into the finance systems and processes as required.
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following:
- A full and recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Proven post qualification experience in a corporate, international organisation
- Background in delivering month end reporting within a strict timetable
- Strong technical understanding of interaction between balance sheet, profit & loss, and cash flow
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with key members of the wider non-finance team
- Demonstrable excel skills, including pivot tables, lookup formulae, data manipulation and presentation
A very competitive day rate and a very quick start. Please note this role sits INSIDE IR35 and will also be hybrid working with two days onsite.