Personal Tax Associate
Join a top 30 firm based in the heart of Gloucestershire. Manage a varied portfolio of personal tax clients as well as advisory projects.
Join an award winning top 30 accountancy firm based in the heart of Gloucestershire. The client are proud to offer local knowledge with an international reach. The customer is at the heart of everything they do with the aim to provide clear and practical advice of the highest quality.
- Manage a portfolio of clients including company directors, business owners. high net worth individuals and partnerships.
- Manage the tax relationships with clients and provide an exceptional level of client service.
- Review of income tax and capital gains tax computations, including liaising with specialists on technical matters.
- Review of business and corporation tax computations, prepared by our Business Services team, for SMEs.
- Provide support and guidance for junior members of the team.
- Support Partners on advisory projects.
- Researching and understanding technical matters and presenting them in a comprehensible and practical way
- ACA/ACCA and/or ATT qualified. CTA desirable.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid grounding in tax compliance review and portfolio management together with a desire to expand their technical knowledge and advisory skills.
- Knowledge of inheritance tax and taxation of trusts desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communicator with both clients and colleagues, both written and oral.
- Client driven and commercially aware.
- Team player with an enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work.
A competitive base salary of 40k-45k.
22 days annual leave
Flexi time and toil available
Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
Parking on site
Clear careers progression