Client Accountant - Wantage - £30,000 PA - Permanent
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team for an established company based near Wantage in Oxfordshire. The purpose of the role is to take ownership of and manage the accounts and stakeholders for several entities.
Your new role
As the successful candidate your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the management of a portfolio of 10-13 assets
- Assist with key areas of the budget and strategic planning processes including supporting the production of a full P&L bottom-up forecast
- Improve the data structure and quality of information used in financial reporting and help to drive continuous improvement in operating practices
- Assist with audit queries as required
- Support the management of each entity's debtors and creditors
- Provide financial modelling and support the development of client plans and strategy
- Support the wider team with any transactional accounting where required
- Assist in the production of high quality monthly management information packs
- Analyse monthly financial results, regarding variance and trend analysis
- Develop and produce management reporting as well as quarter end reporting
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate you will need:
- Studying towards AAT, CIMA or ACCA
- Commercially experienced with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Understanding of overhead reporting, P&L models and scenario analysis tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, quick to learn and able to manage own workload.
- Strong Excel skills.
What you'll get in return
As the successful candidate you will receive:
- £30,000 annual salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Progression opportunities
- And much more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.