A fantastic opportunity for an interim professional to add this role to their profile. A hands on Business Controller role with Business Partnering.
A global automotive parts manufacturing business based in Nottingham who are also playing a bit part in the sustainability initiative.
- To prepare and submit budgets and forecast reporting deviations and highlighting areas for improvement
- To update and monitor standard costing
- To analyse P&L, including P&L Segmentation per site and business activity, reporting any deviations from plan with suggested actions to deliver budget
- Transfer pricing (Controlling area) management reviewing profitability and inter company purchase prices
- To analyse management initiatives to minimise risk and maximise return
- Implementing and maintaining robust and efficient processes and controls
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Head of Finance
- Fully qualified accountant CIMA or ACCA
- Min. 3 years of experience in a Controlling or a Financial planning and analysis roles
- Strong SAP knowledge and proficiency in Excel. Desirable: Cognos, PowerPoint, PowerBI
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving attitude and a continuous improvement mind set
- Supportive and reliable in your work
A 3- 6 month contract whilst they recruit for the role more permanently offering a competitive day rate for the right person.