- Exciting opportunity to join one of the leading suppliers of protein-based food to supermarkets in the UK
- Extensive exposure to senior stakeholders and the wider business
Here at Michael Page Finance we are proud to be working exclusively in conjunction with a leading food manufacturer in the West Midlands. They are looking for a Finance Analyst who will report into their Wolverhampton site looking after variance and cost analysis, liaising with and presenting data to senior stakeholders.
In this role the Finance Analyst will be confident building credibility, trust and rapport quickly and authentically with those around them including senior stakeholders. The ideal individual will also be dynamic and curious about why things are as they are and offer solutions to problems which arise. Due to the size and reach of the business the opportunity for career development and progression is vast.
As Financial Analyst, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing finance business partnership for the local site management team by understanding and supporting the local business challenges, risks and strategies.
- Managing all deliveries and ensure receipt of raw materials are invoiced, received, weighing checks performed, procedures around product controls functioning and all re classifications of stocks are reviewed.
- Encouraging continuous improvement in the finance team, challenging status quo and play a leading role in increasing effectiveness and efficiency of our wider finance team.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Actively participate and support the ERP migration project for inventory valuation and product costing
- Leading the manufacturing and supply chain costs planning and budgeting processes, and ensure transparency of communication to the BOSC and Business leadership
- Managing cost accounting and controlling processes and analyse the monthly manufacturing cost and plant performance.
- Controlling and analysing the monthly stock valuation and yield process prepared by the operations analyst
- Regulating the flow of goods and communicate the outcomes of the production process to relevant stakeholders.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or Qualified By Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced application knowledge of MS Office suite in particular Excel.
- Able to analyse manufacturing costs and constructively challenge and influence Plant Operations & Supply Chain, identifying business opportunities to reduce costs
The package for this Finance Analyst position includes:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus up to 10%
- Pension contribution
- Private healthcare