Your new company
An owner of two private members club, each based in central London, is looking for a new Finance Director. The clubs boast of an unrivalled reputation and are both poised for growth, with more locations planned, and are looking to further develop their member offerings. This organisation maintains a truly unique experience in the concept of private members clubs with exceptional standards of service, luxury and a clear understanding of how to build and nourish a vibrant member community, whether that be for their members' social or professional lives.
Your new role
The Board are now looking to hire a Finance Director who will work closely with the Managing Director and assist the Senior Management Team in successfully taking the clubs along a growth journey, taking advantage of the increased interest from potential new members both in London and further afield.
- To deliver insightful commercial analysis and improve regular KPI reporting
- To create and deliver impactful presentations to the Board and key stakeholders
- To provide financial models and analysis for acquisitions or opening of new members clubs
- To successfully deliver the current IT project to digitalise the member journey
- To continually identify areas for revenue growth and cost efficiencies/improvement
- To ensure all financial reporting to parent companies is accurate and timely
- To ensure adequacy and security of IT infrastructure
- To build strong relationships with banks, auditors, legal and tax advisors
- To coordinate the regular review of Risk, GDPR, and Sustainability matters
- To supervise, coach and develop the Finance Team
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have advanced excel modelling skills and previous experience of PowerBI would be helpful. In addition, previous exposure to private equity investors would also be helpful. Most important however is experience of working within a hospitality/leisure/retail multi-site organisation. This is a fast paced and exciting role for an experienced finance professional who would relish working in a luxury environment and has a passion and genuine enthusiasm for the hospitality industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.